Wednesday, April 26, 2017

just living the dream/ song

I woke up this morning 
But the morning was gone
I called you at home 
But you weren't around

I know that our story 
Is not that sincere
I know that my past 
Is not all that clear 

And I know the miracle
Ain't as grand as it seems 
I'd tell u the secrets
But they're all so obscene 

Justin living the dream 

When I heard you were gone 
I wasn't all that  surprised
But I thought I'd feel differently 
I thought I would cry 

I really thought I'd see you again 
and I really thought we'd always be friends
I never thought that we'd 
Never make amends 

But that's just the way 
That life is sometimes 
It's true what they say 
They say love is blind

Just doing my time 

The hadron  collider
May have killed us all
We just moved to the left a little
We walked through the wall

Maybe that's what life is 
Our personal infinities 
Some day well move through them 
All of them as we please

It puts my mind at ease


C Am F F5m1
F Am C

2 comments:

Helskel said...

Test, Bueno

Helskel said...

Hey, I can comment! So many worlds have opened. Just as soon as I prove I'm not a robot.

Nice piece, man.