Thursday, January 26, 2017

1K/PIC

"1K/PIC"

"1K/PIC", the concept of a picture is worth a thousand words. Can I commit to a project of daily production of one thousand words or a picture posted on this blog each day. Will I go mad? How far a trip is that anyway? Finally a place and time and time in place not to shut up, not to censor, snip, snipe, trip, or tripe. I’m sorry about all this really. Don’t read this shit. Really. Now, on to the circus. I dream weird stuff. Stuff I may not describe here. Stuff that maybe wouldn’t seem particularly potent or perverse or petulant perhaps. Just brain stuff. Psychological alliteration stuff. Like watching the Great Escape for the three hundredth time. It just gets better and better. Where is Lenard Nimoy? I miss that guy. And his little dog, Toto, too. Is it just me, or is it weird they named Dorthy’s dog after the famed Japanese military genius? It’s just me. Ok, how many words is that now? 167. That’s almost one-fifth of the way there. When am I starting the committed run at this daily project production? February? Whenever I’m committed. Men in white suits and all. It’s easy. Like making a glass of water. You just need the ingredients, the time, and the will. After that, it’s merely quenching one’s thirst. I read once, that Asimov had to write ten thousand words a day, just to warm up. Christ. I mean, Asimov. Heinlein. Christ. Sorry, I’m repeating myself. There are things better left unsaid. I’m sure I’ll leave them best left unsaid here. This is merely a test run. This is merely a test. This is a test! A what?! A TEST! Thank you drama days. Moving on. Motion is one weird some of a bitch. You ever think what our theories of kinetic energy really mean? What they really add up to? It’s odd. Which in science is a good sign of an incomplete theory. I don’t want to get down on Newton or Kepler, etc. I mean, they were pretty smart I guess. Laughter. R T D. D/T = R. Is that right? Goes off to check. Ok, got it. Distance equals rate times time. I’m suspicious of how time is used twice there. Right next to each other, one merely MERELY! disguised as a plural. D = RT. So it’s not RTD. It’s Dirt. Bueno, now off we go. Motion is well related to time, via place, distance, location as such a thing changes over time. You’re aware of this, I know. But I’m rapping here man, so chill. Ok, that’s 433 words. Almost half way there. A test run, a test!

No comments: